BB Breakdown: 7.1.11

You may or may not know this, blog buddies, but my favorite reality show of ALL FREAKING TIME is Big Brother.  I just love it.  I don't know why, exactly.   Arguably, it's not very good all the time.  In fact, quite often, it's kinda crap.  But I'm a sucker for real life human drama involving people a lil' off their rocker and, other than Cops (another guilty pleasure), Big Brother offers it up more than any other show on TV.

Occasionally through this season of the show, Ryan and I will be sharing our thoughts in a new feature we're called BB Breakdown.  Here is our first installment where we discuss the recently announced house guests and this season's twist.

Enjoy!
:)
Ross

PS - The new season kicks off on July 7th, btw.
PPS - Our apologies if you're not a fan of the show.  Please bear with us.  :)